Sunday, May 17, 2009

Packing for MMT

5/17/09

Four days away. Finally. Then four days in Paris to begin what will be a four week Magical Media Tour through Paris, London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Isle of Skye, and Dublin. Somehow, it took strategic organization of less than 33 pounds worth of clothes, cameras, and important pieces of paper to create the sense that I'm finally going to Europe for a month.
Tomorrow, I am to skype with Dr. Joe Goldblatt of Queen Margaret School of Special Events Management in Edinburgh. I am thrilled at the opportunity that follows alongside Dr. Goldblatt, and I hope I get to meet him and tour his school when I get to Edinburgh on June 6.
The Amsterdam group leaves tomorrow.  I hate to miss out on that trip, but I look forward to the crazy ass stories that Sarah Hairston will undoubtedly share when she meets us in Paris - assuming they let her leave Amsterdam.

No comments:

Post a Comment